5 years ago
Thursday, December 3, 2009
It's a Boy!
Yesterday we had our long-awaited ultrasound to find out the baby's gender. He's a he! We have had names picked out for a long time and our boy name is Brinton Nicholas Bishop, so I guess I can start using his name now. Brinton was very cute yesterday. He sort of yawned and made sleepy gestures with his little arms. It was fun to watch (not just hear) his heart beating. Being a parent is a very special blessing. Brinton already makes us very happy and he hasn't even been born!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

congrats! that is so exciting! you're more than halfway there now!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of the name; it's original without being ... odd? Special? Anyway. I like it, and I'm excited to see you guys over the holidays!
ReplyDeleteYay! I love boys. (Of course, I only have a boy, so I'm biased). That's so exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! Boys are so much fun :) Congratulations.
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I'm so excited for you both!
ReplyDeletecongratulations! a boy is so exciting...Clara has another boyfriend to run around with when they get older. With all the boys her age in our ward, maybe she'll turn into a tomboy. That would make her daddy proud!
ReplyDeleteYEAH! How exciting. Finding out the gener at 20 weeks keeps the next 20 weeks so much more exciting. WE LOVE BOYS... but we are a little biased! You'll both be great parents! Enjoy the next 20 weeks, they'll crawl by but when you look back you'll miss those little flutters and kicks in your belly! :)
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting! Maybe our boys will be able to play together. :) Congrats!
ReplyDelete