Last night Chrissy and I made a DVD to send to our parents in a package. One of the features on the DVD is a special slide show with highlights from our trip to Taiwan. I know I already shared a link to the Facebook album with the same pictures, but I thought I'd give you a YouTube link to the slide show, which is very cool.
We made the slide show in iPhoto '11 on our new MacMini. If our camera had a built in GPS system, the maps in the slideshow would be more rich with detail and more accurate, but we just input the location the pictures we had taken by hand. The music is from the BYU Singers '06-'07 when Chrissy, me and Josh were all in the choir. The piece is a traditional Chinese Song: Kang Ding Love Song, Washburn, Jon arr.
Enjoy!
5 years ago

I can't get over how cute he is! I enjoyed seeing the pictures too!
ReplyDelete