Brinton is not quite walking yet, but we thought he had made enough progress for us to make a teaser of what we think will be coming up next. Enjoy this trailer for "The Walker" coming Spring 2011.
this is the cutest thing i have ever seen! i have not had a chance to introduce myself yet in the ward, but you have a beautiful family!! he is adorable :)
Thanks! iMovie '11 for Mac has several movie trailer templates. You just drag and drop your movie clips and edit the text. It's pretty fun and not too hard. The other movies on the blog were also edited in iMovie.
This is great!
ReplyDeleteYou guys are so creative! What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat was an awesome clip! I just barely figured out how to upload to youtube, let alone make it cool!
ReplyDeleteI love that so cute! All I can say is good luck!
ReplyDeleteThis is too great! Ah, you'll look back on this fondly as you are ripping your hair out chasing after him!!! :) Hee, hee! Good luck!!!
ReplyDeletethis is the cutest thing i have ever seen! i have not had a chance to introduce myself yet in the ward, but you have a beautiful family!! he is adorable :)
ReplyDeleteJust fixed the date. It said Spring 2010 before. He definitely wasn't walking last spring!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I love getting to see bits of your life nowadays from a distance. It's exciting that we will be a walker soon.
ReplyDelete-Lizzie
You're getting good at video making. Are you just using your mac idvd program or what? Cute little almost-walker boy.
ReplyDeleteThanks! iMovie '11 for Mac has several movie trailer templates. You just drag and drop your movie clips and edit the text. It's pretty fun and not too hard. The other movies on the blog were also edited in iMovie.
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. Where have I been??
ReplyDeleteBrinton looks so much like both of you! I saw him and immediately I saw features of Nick and Christina in him! Haha! So cute!
By the way, we're over here if you want to see what we're up to.
This was so cute. Loved it. Matt says we need a Mac...
ReplyDelete